Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holding my own through the Holidays

As I stepped on the scale this morning...it said 191.2 pounds. Which means from our annual Thanksgiving trip to Wisconsin(actually 2 weeks before the real Thanksgiving) until this morning, the Sunday after the final Christmas Holiday, I actually manage to lose just a little under a pound. Now that wouldn't be a big deal, but since I had lost 16 or so pounds in my battle to stave off Diabetes 2....I am happy to have held my own. Now I can go back to the 2000 calorie/225 carb a day diet....about 10 or 12 pounds to go to reach my goal...which was to get down to the 180 range by March 1st. It appears we are good to go.

Back is in pretty good shape, about 1/3 of the way through Basketball season, and the Blood Pressure is down from the 150/80 range to 125/70. I am pleased for now...will update as the winter progresses.

back later>>>>

No comments: